Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stuff Up on Etsy...

Some recent additions I've made to my Etsy shop, Kaiju Crafts...

I've recently gotten into cross stitching video game sprites. I started off with two of my favorite cartoons from the '90s: Batman and Tiny Toon Adventures.

Gotham Girls!

Babs and Buster Bunny. (No relation.)

Then there's the "Burger Box", made for no reason other than I really wanted to see a box in the shape of a burger..... (?)

I know what you're thinking.....

....."Open Sesame", right? You were thinking "Open
Sesame", weren't you..... No?... Just me, then?


And lastly, a painting based on the cover of the soundtrack to Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. Winsor and Newton inks on bristol board.

Kweh!

I've got some ideas for a few more things I'd like to make, but I think crafting time is taking a bit of a break for now. New stuff will be posted when available! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment